How dental implants can complete your smile
When you smile, do you notice big holes where your teeth used to be? Are you afraid to smile because people notice the gaps between your teeth? You don’t have to live with a gap in your smile! It’s time to do something about it because you deserve a complete and beautiful smile. It’s time to consider dental implants, the newest, state-of-the-art treatment available to replace missing teeth. Dr. Mary Gregory in Arlington, Virginia wants to help you discover how dental implants can complete your smile.
Dental implants have many advantages over conventional tooth replacement methods like bridges, partials or dentures. Dr. Gregory wants you to know these are just some of the reasons why you should choose dental implants:
- Implants are cosmetically beautiful and virtually indistinguishable from your existing teeth
- Implants are stable and don’t move when you eat and speak the way partials and dentures sometimes do
- Implants are permanent and fuse with your jaw bone becoming a lifelong addition to your smile
- Implants are conservative because Dr. Gregory doesn’t have to prepare the teeth around the implant, unlike dental bridgework
- Implants are convenient because you never have to take them out to clean them or when you sleep
- Implants are a healthier choice and help you conserve the bone in your jaw, unlike removable appliances which can cause your bone to disappear over time
- Implants are highly successful and have a success rate of over 95 percent!
Dr. Gregory uses all the latest technology including detailed x-rays to determine your dental implant treatment needs. She will create a treatment plan designed to give you amazing results and can even give you an idea how your new smile will look. So if you don’t want to live with a hole in your smile, it’s time to take action. Dental implants are an investment, so don’t go see just anyone. You deserve the best. It’s time to call Dr. Mary Gregory in Arlington, Virginia and complete your smile. Call today!